Tuesday, September 21, 2010

WhistlePig Whiskey: A Summer Day with WhistlePig

WhistlePig Straight Rye Whiskey from WhistlePig Whiskey on Vimeo.


Why did I get all teary eyed ?? I know - it was the Rye, the Drinkin and the Shootin. Oh yeah - and the Whistle Pig. Everything I dream of.

Links:
Slashfood article on Whistle Pig
Only 1,000 cases of WhistlePig's first bottling were released and half of those are already sold. Check New York City, Chicago, and San Francisco markets for availability with Domaine Select as distributor. I have not yet had a chance to taste it since I'm all the way down in Baja, Mexico but Dave describes the flavor as "fireworks in your mouth with a finish so long, it's got its own zip code." Knowing me all too well, Dave also says, "It's bold...it's outspoken." The price averages $70 a bottle.

No response to “WhistlePig Whiskey: A Summer Day with WhistlePig”