Monday, September 6, 2010

Show us your metal! | TshirtSlayer - Worlds Largest Gallery of Heavy Metal Shirts, Patches, Jackets

Show us your metal! | TshirtSlayer - Worlds Largest Gallery of Heavy Metal Shirts, Patches, Jackets


This is one of the many things I love about metal. This t-shirt gallery is impressive. I've seen some stuff I haven't seen in years or ever before... I see some gaps though and think I may have to register and upload some photos. Though I've given most of my old tshirts to charity, had them destroyed in pits or been randomly burned... I still have some shirts from the past in storage. I think the first music shirt I bought ... well there were two. Sepultura short sleeve... had a big S on the front... cant remember on back. From the same show, I got a Napalm Death LS with tour dates down the sleeve, Mid artwork on front and a huge ND on back. I still have that one. The Sep shirt is long gone.

I do have a Sadus DEMO shirt - a white Twisted Face tee that probably nobody has anymore except the band and me. It was given to me by Mark from Impetigo... theres some cool shirts from them here on the site :) and I also have a Death Human shirt that an old friend/co-worker from the record store Shane gave me. Not getting rid of that til it disintegrates.

One response to “Show us your metal! | TshirtSlayer - Worlds Largest Gallery of Heavy Metal Shirts, Patches, Jackets”

Unknown said...

Hey, you used my white superdiving liga shirt. Let's talk about your Sadus DEMO shirt, yeah? Would love to see it and what others you've got.