Saturday, September 25, 2010

Small Business and Franchise Success Stories: Dry Fly Distilling - True Small Business Irony - Guidant Financial Group, Inc.


Small Business and Franchise Success Stories: Dry Fly Distilling - True Small Business Irony - Guidant Financial Group, Inc.


Where did their small business dreams start?

“I think the business sense you get working for a large corporation is always a good experience,” Don explains. “I think what it does is give you the motivation to get the [heck] out. After awhile my thought process was that if at the end of the day everything sucks, it’s because I made it suck. But if everything’s great, it’s because I made it great. The only way to accomplish that is to start your own business.”


Yep.

No response to “Small Business and Franchise Success Stories: Dry Fly Distilling - True Small Business Irony - Guidant Financial Group, Inc.”